System Testers - Multiple
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, September 13, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking experienced System Testers to join multiple agile teams working on a range of projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
You will be required to:
• Analyse documented specifications, user stories and requirements to support the creation of test cases
• Write, review and execute test cases.
• Effectively prioritise testing efforts, and test case execution.
• Report and track the resolution of defects/issues as they are found in testing.
• Work with the ability to be proactive, flexible, and agile, whilst managing changing goals and scope in a multidisciplinary agile project team.
1. Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases.
2. Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
3. Effectively prioritise testing efforts and test case execution, and report and track the resolution of defects/issues
4. The candidate will be required to; Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team Ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared Communicate honestly, clearly, proactively and consistently
1. Experience of writing and managing test cases using Azure DevOps
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance
Two option periods of twelve months each. Subject to funds availability and delegate approval