Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment are seeking System Administrators
System Administrators who are specialised in supporting a Hybrid Cloud environment and have strong knowledge and experience in Windows server 2016 and 2019, Automation and Orchestration toolsets, Software Defined Networking (SDN), AWS (infrastructure as a service) and VMWare Hypervisors.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with hybrid hosting environments and cloud technologies and connectivity.
- Technical knowledge and experience of how the Virtualisation platforms connect with other infrastructure components and how they function including networking (including Software Defined Networking) AD, SAN, Gateway.
- Demonstrated experience writing technical documentation, system overviews and detailed designs and standard operating procedures.
- Good stakeholder engagement and communication skills with an emphasis on cross team collaboration to troubleshoot complex issues to resolution
- Project Management skills
- AWS, Microsoft, or VMware qualifications
Must have a current NV1 security clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate