Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
New South Wales
- Develop and implement the technical strategy for the product.
- Liaise with stakeholders across both client and agencies to ensure the solution design meets requirements.
- From design to delivery ensure project scope is aligned to maximise the reuse of existing components and aligns with the core architecture.
- Create, communicate and ensure the adherence to proven established design patterns and principals which protect data integrity and control the scope of projects.
- Ensure developed or modified application components align with the business, architecture and solution performance goals.
- Creation of technical design specifications and solution documents.
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in development, build and release management.
- Embed best practices and new methodologies.
- Technical point of contact for client architects.
- Escalation point for technical questions.
- Oversight of technical approach.
- Responsibility for overall technical delivery on assigned projects.
- Must have active Baseline Clearance
- Demonstrated experience working as a Technical Architect at the enterprise or Whole of Federal Government (WOfG level).
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement at senior levels.
- Demonstrated experience running technical workshops and applying co-design and technical design methods.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and presenting Technical Architecture artefacts.
- Demonstrated experience in subject matter that pertains to the operations of the government service delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in using Technical Architecture tools
- Experience working effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development, particularly Jira
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate