Jobs/Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Regional Investment Corporation (RIC)
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
New South Wales
Overview and Responsibilities
As a Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst, you will be a member a small team responsible for assisting business units in progressing various change initiatives both ICT and business focused.
Your main responsibilities will be to manage multiple projects with an ICT focus from initiation through to close under the RICs evolving project management framework and in collaboration with business areas. You will be an integral part of RICs ICT team and instrumental to maturing RICs project management discipline. To succeed in this role you will have a solid understanding of project management principles, be a great communicator and team player. You will have at least 2 years’ experience in technical project management backed by technical credibility acquired through prior IT or software development roles and education. Experience delivering MS Dynamics 365 and Records Management projects is highly desirable.
The opportunity will be based in Orange, NSW. However work location can be flexible for the right candidate (with an expectation of some travel to Orange).
The roll is full-time, however reduced hours may be considered for the right candidate.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in the successful management and delivery of technology related projects, with the ability to:
- work across agile and waterfall methodologies
- manage multiple projects concurrently, and
- estimate, manage and control human, financial and other resources
- Strong organisational and communication skills to present information and communicate expectations in an environment with competing requirements/workloads
- Elicit information and requirements from customers and stakeholders in order to collaborate desired outcomes with experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with ICT and professional services procurement in a federal government context
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. in ICT or Business Management) in addition to formal project management training.
- Demonstrated experience using MS Project, MS Office 365, Sharepoint, MS Teams and MS Project Web App.
- Experience delivering projects involving Microsoft Business Applications (Dynamics 365 and Power Platform) and Records Management is highly desirable.
National Background Police Check; Australian Citizen Only (No PRs)
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate