Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Whole of Government (WofG) Permissions Capability Taskforce is a joint Taskforce between the DTA and Home Affairs. The Taskforce is responsible for delivery of the Permissions Capability that can underpin the modernisation of visa and citizenship services delivery with Home Affairs, which can then be reused across agencies for other permissions-based services. The DTA is the policy owner for reuse of the Permissions Capability across government.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and developing technical artefacts
- Demonstrated experience in a Program/Project delivery environment.
- Sound analytical skills including a demonstrated capacity to critically assess a wide range of information and articulate the results of analysis in both words and visualisations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to engage with stakeholders, including Senior Executive Service officers, diagrammatically, verbally and in writing.
- 3+ years in a technical role or a role that requires the delivery of highly technical documents
- An understanding or previous experience in Whole of Government programs is desirable
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate