Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, March 6, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$85 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Digital Identity provides people and businesses with a single, secure way to access government and other services online. A secure Digital Identity replaces the need for multiple logins across a range of government services, making getting things done with government easier and faster. T
he Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) is responsible for leading the delivery, strategy, and policy for the Australian Government’s Digital Identity program. The program is a key enabler of the government’s Digital Transformation Agenda. Once completed, the program will enable people to simply and securely establish a digital identity and safely reuse that identity to transact across all tiers of government and with the private sector, with their privacy assured.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Sound time management, planning and organising skills.
- Significant (5 or more years) experience in technical writing within a large, complex ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience in standardising and editing technical documentation prepared by other team members
- Sound knowledge across broad array of technology and domains
- Analytically minded and hold a high level of initiative and self-motivation.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft office suite
Ability to obtain baseline clearance