Jobs/Technical Writer (Applications)
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Defence Science & Technology (DST)
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
We require an experienced, pro-active and versatile Technical Writer, focusing on Application related documentation, to work with a project team. Deliverables comprise System Designs, Solution Patterns, Technical Requirements and end to end Solution Designs.
- Experience in developing documentation that enables a solution design to be estimated for delivery
- Experience in developing documentation that describes an existing solution architecture.
- General understanding and awareness of Security concepts and areas of security focus in Solution Architecture
- Experience of creating documents that simplify complex Security concepts into easily consumable formats
- Experience eliciting requirements from clients & projects
- Previous experience working for a Federal government agency
- Experience reviewing and contributing to Solution Architecture designs
- Exposure to the planning and shaping process when estimating projects
Candidate must have or be able to attain Australian Government baseline clearance.
One x 6 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate