Technical Writing Service
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Consultancy assistance is sought to develop for the ACIC:
• an Assurance Framework that identifies all required documentation across the services' systems, people and processes to ensure the service is delivered in accordance with relevant legislation and policy;
• templates for all documentation types within the Assurance Framework to ensure consistency;
• all relevant documentation (SOPs, user guides, training material, etc.) through a co-design process with ACIC Legal, Intelligence, ICT and service delivery subject matter experts; and
• a quality assurance and legal clearance process to ensure the Assurance Framework and all associated documentation is fit for purpose. The estimated workload is 2 x technical writers over a 6 month period with project support. These resources must be experienced working in a regulatory and/or security environment. With travel restrictions in place for ACT and Victoria, options are welcome for engaging with subject matter experts through secure, remote communication. Options for a phased approach will be considered, to mitigate potential delays with personnel clearances through the ACIC OSA requirement. Additionally, options for independent assurance work such as ‘red team’ reviews or similar (costed separately) is encouraged.
1. Demonstrated experience in developing assurance frameworks and associated documentation in a security or regulatory environment.
2. Demonstrated ability to facilitate the development of assurance type technical documentation (i.e. Standard Operating Procedures), through engagement with subject matter experts using co-design methods (particularly methods to overcome facilitation obstacles created through state lock-downs and other public health response criteria).
3. Demonstrated knowledge of the ACIC operating environment or similar security or regulatory environment.
1. 3. Demonstrated knowledge of the ACIC operating environment or similar security or regulatory environment.
Must Have current negative vetting level 1 clearancecurrent nv1 clearance