Agency / Department
Department of Finance
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Online Services Branch is looking for a skilled test analyst with a minimum of 3 years experience to work in the Service Operations team. You will be required to undertake testing activities that support GovCMS and other services managed by the Branch.
The role involves working in an Agile environment.
You will be required to:
- As part of a team, work collaboratively to develop and maintain test cases, test scripts and user acceptance criteria
- Perform required testing ensuring that the execution records and, test results are recorded
- Raise defect tickets and run test suites to re-test defect fixes
- Contribute to the team with ideas for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) undertaking system/integration testing using manual and automated testing methods.
- Demonstrated experience developing Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Experience in web content management system, preferably Drupal.
- Well-developed communication skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team, and sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to learn new applications, business processes and procedures quickly.
- Working in JIRA and using JIRA Zephyr Test Management
- Working knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD tools including GitHub and CircleCI
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 3 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate