Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Finance
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Online Services Branch is looking for a skilled test analyst with a minimum of 3 years experience to work in the Service Operations team. You will be required to undertake testing activities that support GovCMS and other services managed by the Branch.
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) undertaking system/integration testing using manual and automated testing methods.
- Demonstrated experience developing Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Experience in web content management system, preferably Drupal.
- Well-developed communication skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team, and sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to learn new applications, business processes and procedures quickly.
- Working in JIRA and using JIRA Zephyr Test Management
- Working knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD tools including GitHub and CircleCI
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 3 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate