Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$75 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeks experienced Test Analysts to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
The successful candidates will work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team on a range of projects.
Key duties include:
- designing and executing test plans on computer, web and/or mobile applications based on software requirements and technical specifications
- recording and documenting test execution results and compare to expected results
- providing application instructions and assisting in development of guidelines for users
- creating queries, scripts, web pages and other deliverables to assist in testing and problem analysis
- Escalating issues, defects and incidents in line with assigned work scope from your scrum master
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes
- Outline your experience as a system tester and what skills you bring to the team.
- Demonstrated your experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- Explain how you encourage and promote quality excellence within the team and ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
- Experience in test automation
- Accessibility testing experience or qualifications.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate