Test Analyst with CRM experience
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Corporate and Digital Division of DISER is an integral part of the delivery of government services to Australian Business. The Division also provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department.
The Grants Platform team is responsible for delivering updates and enhancements to the azure hosted Business Grant Management service, leveraging .Net and CRM technologies. As part of the role the manual tester will undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure sustainability into the future; while complying with DIIS and industry principles, standards and best practice.
- Dynamic 365 CRM tester
- Experience with DevOps/TFS for test planning and defect management.
- Hands on experience with functional testing, Integration testing and regression testing.
- Solid understanding of testing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills interfacing with key project stakeholders.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.principles and techniques.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills interfacing with key project stakeholders
- Experience in using recent versions of Visual Studio, and utilising modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud-based systems such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps, including TFVC and Git repositories.
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options