Jobs/Test Analyst with CRM experience
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Corporate and Digital Division of DISER is an integral part of the delivery of government services to Australian Business. The Division also provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department.
The Grants Platform team is responsible for delivering updates and enhancements to the azure hosted Business Grant Management service, leveraging .Net and CRM technologies. As part of the role the manual tester will undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure sustainability into the future; while complying with DIIS and industry principles, standards and best practice.
Within the team these resources will:
- Design, develop, and run manual scripts for testing a variety of application products including websites, web apps and services
- Apply Agile development principles to testing
- Design, implement, and execute regression and functional tests for target applications
- Assist in writing and executing manual test scripts
- Produce high quality, meaningful reports and recommendations from testing results.
- Apply test techniques and processes for the planning, design, preparation and execution of tests
- Utilise Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) to track and manage activities
- Continually improve regression testing capacity through assisting with the creation of automated tests
- Derive maximum operational efficiency and effectiveness through innovative testing practices such as automating the regression and contributing to test process improvement
- Being able to work closely with the project teams to ensure that requirements are well understood and that the solutions delivered meet business objectives
- Effective collaboration with a cross-functional team working with an agile structure - including a product owner, scrum master, business analysts, UI developers, architect & testers to produce a solution in accordance with user and stakeholder requirements and broader DSO objectives;
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholder; internal and external to the department.
- Undertake other duties as directed by a Manager
- Dynamic 365 CRM tester
- Experience with DevOps/TFS for test planning and defect management.
- Hands on experience with functional testing, Integration testing and regression testing.
- Solid understanding of testing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills interfacing with key project stakeholders.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.principles and techniques.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills interfacing with key project stakeholders
- Experience in using recent versions of Visual Studio, and utilising modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud-based systems such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps, including TFVC and Git repositories.
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate