Jobs/Test Analysts – Manual and Data
Agency / Department
Department of Education Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The department is seeking highly skilled and energetic test analysts to work in our software and report development teams. We require the services of Manual and Data testers. This is a fast-paced environment and we require enthusiastic professional testers focused on delivering quality outcomes. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on projects using leading edge technology.
All test analysts will be required to undertake:
- Analysis of requirements documentation
- Design, preparation and execution of test cases for system testing
- Management of defects found during testing
- Preparation and execution of regression test cases for system testing
- Extensive experience (5 years+) undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale systems, using manual testing methods. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for a. Canberra Only, b. North Ryde Only or c. Both locations
Previous experience working on the department’s Employment, Skills or Education IT systems.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate