Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Attorney-General's Department is seeking the service of an experienced Test Analyst to assist with the testing of the new Azure based web applications.
All projects have critical delivery timeframes and the selected candidate will need to be able to work quickly and efficiently with relevant AGD staff within the team and supporting teams. The selected candidate will be expected to obtain overarching knowledge of the previous system to help in create test plans and ensure that possible gaps can be identified.
To be suitable for this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
• At least 5 years’ experience in business system and technical testing roles
• Conduct business system testing and validate results
• Conduct data migration testing
• Experience with TFS or Azure DevOps, and Database
• Experience in system integration testing
• Experience in web accessibility testing
• Understanding of testing practices and processes in agile
• Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work with ambitious schedule
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
1. Minimum 5 years of demonstrated testing experience and working as part of a project team on at least one major critical system upgrade and work well under pressure and effectively manage the testing activities.
2. Experience in Azure DevOps, system integration testing, Web Accessibility testing, data migration and Cloud application testing. Strong knowledge of database and SQL query.
3. High-level analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to widen discussion, identify issues or suggest solutions. Skills in diagnosing root causes of defects.
Must Have current negative vetting level 1 clearancecurrent nv1 clearance
The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate