Jobs/Test Analysts - Automation
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The department is seeking highly skilled and energetic test analysts to work in our software and report development teams. We require the services of Automation testers. This is a fast-paced environment and we require enthusiastic professional testers focused on delivering quality outcomes.
- Extensive experience (5 years+) undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale systems, using automated testing methods. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Automation testers must have demonstrated and well-developed scripting skills in C#, VBS, Java and Ruby, experience with Object-oriented programing, the Selenium Grid framework, XPath and Domain-driven design and the use of these skills in the development of effective automation testing.
- Experience in advanced automation testing, with a focus on the development of technical automation solutions to provide efficient testing outcomes
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for a. Canberra Only, b. North Ryde Only or c. Both locations
- Previous experience working on the department’s Employment, Skills or Education IT systems
Must have a currnt baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate