Test Analysts - Manual, Report and Automation
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The department is seeking highly skilled and energetic test analysts to work in our software and report development teams. We require the services of Manual, Report and Automation testers. This is a fast-paced environment and we require enthusiastic professional testers focused on delivering quality outcomes. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on projects using leading edge technology.
- Extensive experience (5 years+) undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale systems, using manual or automated testing methods. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Automation testers must have demonstrated and well-developed scripting skills in C#, VBS, Java and Ruby, and the use of these skills in the development of effective automation testing. Experience in advanced automation testing, with a focus on the development of technical automation solutions to provide efficient testing outcomes
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be considered for
- a. Canberra Only;
- b. North Ryde Only; or
- c. Both location
- Previous experience working on the departments Employment, Skills or Education IT systems.
Must have current baseline clearance
Two option periods of twelve months each:
- 1 Jul 2021 to 30 Jun 2022,
- 1 Jul 2022 to 30 Jun 2023