Test automation engineer - C#
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department is looking for a talented Test automation engineer (C#)
- Tell us about your C# programming experience
- Provide examples of when you have used SOLID programming principles during development
- Provide some examples of patterns you have utilised when writing an automated test
- Provide some examples of when you have used a page object model and why?
- What is your understanding of domain driven design
- Tell us about your experience with software test automation
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
- Canberra Only
- North Ryde Only
- Both locations
- Demonstrated experience with Docker containerisation and orchestration tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Department of Education, Skills and Employment Programs and supporting applications.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options