Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) is seeking responses from suitably qualified candidates to be involved in a range of user research activities able to inform roadmaps for several whole-of-government services DTA provide to government agencies.
Conduct user research activities able to inform roadmaps for several whole-of-government services DTA provide to government agencies.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years experience in User Research
- Create design hypotheses to improve the service and work with team members to run design experiments.
- Identify user needs and ensure that your team understands them and keeps user needs at front of mind when making product and prioritisation decisions
- Have previous experience in agile and work at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team
- Knowledge of the user research and service design methodologies used by the DTA.
- Familiarity with whole-of-government G2G technical services
- Familiarity with the research and design community within the APS
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate