Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
We are seeking an energised and enthusiastic User Interface / User Experience Designer to join the COVID-19 Digital Response team. The successful candidate will be working across a suite of live high profile apps that have millions of users to design and deliver improvements.
You will work in a fast-paced, agile environment, producing user-centred wireframes and prototypes quickly and efficiently. You will work closely with a team of designers from other disciplines to deliver app designs that consider user and business needs and adapt to the rapidly changing COVID landscape.
You will also play a key role in ensuring outputs are as inclusive as possible, adhering to the WCAG 2.1 AA Accessibility guidelines.
- Experience working in a human-centered, multi-disciplinary team, delivering improvements in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with design programs (such as Sketch, Figma, Invision) to create high-fidelity prototypes.
- Experience planning, conducting, synthesising and making recommendations from user research for delivery teams.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders, subject matter experts, users and the project team to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Respond in a pragmatic and constructive manner to feedback and constraints that impact the design.
- Knowledge of and compliance with the DTA Digital Service Standard and Service Design and Delivery Process to design and deliver outcomes for government.
- Experience in ensuring designs are compliant with WCAG 2.1.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate