Various roles in support of AHO Risk Assessment Tool (RAT) and METOCView applications
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Friday, July 16, 2021
Agency / Department
Department of Defence - Australian Geospatial Intelligence Organisation
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Australian Hydrographic Office (AHO) have a requirement to enter into a Support and Sustainment arrangement with the Contractor for the Risk Assessment Tool (RAT) and METOCView applications. This arrangement will ensure AHO has access to appropriately qualified practitioners, who were directly involved in the original applications development or are skilled in the supporting technology.
Provide level 3 support and sustainment of both the METOCView and RAT applications;
•The support and sustainment arrangement to be in place for a year, with a one (1) year extension option
•Provide METOCView support and RAT support in the Jetstream environment.
•Support services are to be provided remotely. In case that a critical issue requires onsite support this would be arranged accordingly.
•Application development may be required from time to time to address issues as they arise. This may be in response to defects that require bug fixes, or application enhancements as required.
•Decommissioning of the METOCView application in a phased approach when required.
•Provide updated user guides to be provided in the event of changes to RAT.
•Project Management of the service that will offer single point of escalation as well as regular reporting and program oversight.
•Delivery of project artefacts and capability during Evolution 3 Phase 3 of DEF2064 Systems support under this arrangement are not mission critical. Business hours coverage is mandatory. There is no expectation of afterhours support. However, should an exception incident occur, AHO would like the Contractor to support it on a best endeavours’ basis. 20 support days available during business days. AHO can request the Contractor log any level 3 support incident between the hours 0800 to 1730. The Contractor will acknowledge the incident within 4 business hours, and respond to the incident with one (1) business day and attempt to resolve the issues using a best endeavours approach. 40 consulting services days effort can be access by AHO to provide independent advice, recommendations, GIS services and application development and implementation work. This time can be utilised by AHO for any of the Contractor standard array of professional services. The maximum number of days available for the decommissioning of METOCView shall be five days.
1. Ability to Provide application support and sustainment to the Risk Assessment Tool (RAT) in JETSTREAM
2. Ability to provide application support and sustainment to METOCView in JETSTREAM Ability to provide remote support services.
3. Ability to provide application development for METOCView and RAT to address bug fixes or application enhancements.
4. Ability to decommission the METOCView application in a phased approach when required.
5. Provide updates to user guides for RAT as required.
6. Provide a single point of escalation and program oversight
7. Provide status reporting on a monthly basis
8. Ability to provide project artefacts such as Detailed designs, RASCI and security documentation as required during Evolution 2 Phase 3 of DEF2064
9. Ability to provide support and maintenance of RAT and METOCView during business hours coverage is mandatory and should an exception incident occur a best endeavors’ basis.
Must Have current baseline clearance
1x 12 month extension