Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The successful candidate will work directly with the Senior Visual Designer and other members of the Content and Brand team to:
- Create a wide variety of graphics for social media, print and web publications
- Create documents for print and web delivery
- Assist in the shooting and editing of video and the recording of audio
- Edit and prepare finished video for distribution across internal and external channels
- Take photograph at events for use across a variety of DTA projects We expect you to apply current accessibility standards to all products.
- Able to obtain a BASELINE clearance
- At least 3 years’ experience in a graphic design role.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud prioritising InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects.
- Skills in photography, videography and sound recording.
- Creative experience across mobile, desktop, video and print.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong corporate branding and style support and leadership.
- Working knowledge of current accessibility standards.
- An organised approach underpinned by strong time management.
- The ability to proactively contribute, add value and innovate across a range of creativeA strong portfolio of previous graphic design and/or video work.
- Experience working in a user-centred, agile environment.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate