Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Australian Electoral Commission
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
With the growing need to provide online and virtual training, the web developer supports the development of eLearning training, education and development programs and products. The role is responsible for undertaking work that is moderately complex and possibly sensitive in nature, utilising expertise and knowledge within the area of web development to develop, deliver, coordinate, plan and test relevant and engaging web based products. They will provide accurate advice, guidance and assistance on all aspects of the development and delivery of web products and programs using best practice and contemporary approaches to web development and design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing web-based animation using various technologies including those listed above at an advanced level.
- Understanding of UX principles and demonstrated ability to apply them to web-based products.
- Ability to document source code and maintain a code base.
- Knowledge and experience in incorporating analytics into web-based products.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Unity or Unreal. Photo and video editing experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Moodle or Totara learning management systems
- An understanding of learning design
Initial contract term to 30 June 2021
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate