Jobs/Windows / Citrix Generalist
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking an experienced Windows / Citrix Generalist to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency
The successful candidate is required to:
- Undertake diagnosis and problem resolution in relation to end user queries
- Level 2 and 3 Support of the department’s Citrix and Intune mobile user queries, from both server and user’s Windows10 Laptop view
- Administer and provide solutions for the Windows Server Operating System, including Group Policy, Active Directory, and migrating between OS versions.
- Security Patching for large fleet of Windows and Citrix physical and virtual servers
- Application patching / upgrading on Windows and Citrix virtual servers
- Keep abreast of daily monitoring and health check tasks to ensure the availability of the department’s remote access systems.
- Liaise effectively with internal clients at all levels.
- Provide reports and advice to managers.
- Manage and deliver on competing priorities within tight timeframes.
- Guide end user staff in the resolution of complex technical problems.
- Windows Server Admin skills
- Windows 10 SOE and Admin skill
- Microsoft Azure Admin skills
- End User Support skills
- Microsoft Intune admin skills
- Citrix administration skills
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
2 x 6 month contract extensions depending on departmental budget priorities
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate