Jobs/Windows Server Engineer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Infrastructure Platforms and Projects Branch of Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE) is seeking suitibly skilled server engineers to join their team
Platform Services require senior server engineers to perform operational maintenance work on Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, Windows Server, System Centre Configuration Manager and Powershell.
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy, System Centre Configuration Manager and Powershell.
- Experience in trouble shooting Windows Server issues.
- Experience in all aspects of server patching.
- Experience in all aspects of application patching.
- Possess a Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Security Clearance at a minimum.
Ability to commence work no later than 3 May 2021.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Two x month extension options that may be exercised at once
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate