x2 Business Architechts
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Australian Capital Territory,New South Wales,Northern Territory,Queensland,South Australia,Tasmania,Victoria,Western Australia
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The job will be a combination of working on the Biosecurity operating model, as well as design governance and assurance of project/implementation activities to ensure they align with an overall architecture.
1. Experience in the development of broad, enterprise-wide operating models taking into account strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance.
2. The ability to recognize structural issues within the organisation, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
3. Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining design assurance and governance processes and artefacts
4. The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
1. Knowledge and experience in border related business design would be advantageous.
Must Have current baseline clearance
2 possible extensions