ADABAS Natural Developer - Mainframe
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, February 23, 2020
New South Wales
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$180 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge and skills associated with developing, delivering and deploying software Using ADABAS Natural
- Demonstrated ability to conduct full design and code reviews for new and modified modules;
- Demonstrated experience in JCL, TSO and partitioned data sets
- Documentation of technical specifications and systems design.
- Contribution to the gathering of business and technical requirements
- Developing top quality application solutions, adhering to chosen methodology, policies, procedures, standards and security practices
- Proven experience in developing solution and system designs and technical specifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in NATURAL Programming, including both Online and Batch environments
- Experience with Natural CONSTRUCT
- Messaging experience using MQ is desirable
- Solid experience with ADABAS Database
- A relevant tertiary qualification in information technology, from a recognised educational/accredited institution is desirable and/ or equivalent substantial relevant work experience (current or previous).
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses strong skills and extensive experience in the software development using ADABAS Natural. The candidate will need to have well developed liaison, communication and people skills as they will be working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
The selection criteria include the qualifications, experience and capabilities required for the role. Your application will be reviewed based on ability to demonstrate, or potential to develop, the capabilities required.
- Knowledge/experience related to ASIC's Registry Solutions
- Accreditation, certification and/or professional membership with a relevant industry association is desirable.