Jobs/AGD-ICT-RFQ-212 - Project Manager
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Project Manager will:
• Manage the delivery of multiple development and/or infrastructure projects using the department’s agreed methodology.
• Design project implementation and resource plans, execute and manage project deliverables and costs.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and business areas to create and deliver solutions that optimise the implementation of technology including traditional on-premise and public cloud infrastructure.
• Be aware of government procurement guidelines and prepare detailed procurement documentation, including managing request for quote processes for any necessary procurements to support project requirements.
1. Demonstrated experience in managing ICT projects using formal project management methodologies (eg. Prince or Agile) and/or demonstrated experience in managing large and complex IT infrastructure projects.
2. Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
3. Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk to ensure the successful outcomes of projects.
4. Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management.
5. Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach including the ability to produce materials for Senior Executives.
1. Project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring, and controlling major ICT projects
2. A sound understanding of both project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK) and agile frameworks (Scrum) for delivery of ICT projects.
Must Have current negative vetting level 1 clearancecurrent nv1 clearance
The Department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate