Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking an experienced Agile Coach to lead a team into a new development Project.
- Mentor, support and empower various ICT teams with adopting agile work practices. Teams will be across the delivery spectrum including business teams, development teams, technical operations and testing teams.
- Leading planning processes to successfully guide the agile journey.
- Leading training, communications, and technical activities to successfully implement agile practices into the culture of the organisation.
- Communicate and collaborate across business and ICT in successfully adopting agile practices, including working on communications plans.
- Support the development of portfolio and program management and governance.
- Setting up workflow systems such as Azure DevOps for Agile Organizations
- Demonstrated Agile experience, including with Scrum and other similar frameworks
- Portfolio and Program Management and Governance
- Demonstrated experience introducing Agile into the enterprise
- Strong facilitation, collaboration and communication skills
- Previous Scrum Master experience
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Extensive experience working in government
Must have current baseline clearance
Potential for an extension based on funding availability
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate