Agile Project Officers
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, February 27, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeks experienced Agile Project Officers to join our team.
Who will the specialist work with? Agile Delivery Project Support Officers will work in the Digital Employment Services Platform (DESP) IT Coordination Team under the direction of the DESP IT Project Manager. Agile Delivery Project Support Officers will be required to assist under limited supervision to coordinate planning tasks and agile delivery ceremonies across a large number of IT teams developing software under a SAFe agile framework
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery experience on both SAFe and PRINCE2 projects.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop the artefacts required for large projects.
- Demonstrated high degree of organisational and time management skills, including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to assist with successful delivery of projects.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options