Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, October 10, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Office of Parliamentary Counsel
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Design, build and maintain Windows Presentation Foundation desktop applications in C# to support the Office’s legislative drafting and publishing functions.
1. Strong experience designing and developing Windows desktop applications using C#, .NET framework and/or .NET core, Windows Presentation Foundation and the Model View View-Model pattern.
2. Thorough understanding of common C# language features such as LINQ, generics, asynchronous methods and lambda expressions.
3. Experience with relational database design, Entity Framework, Unit of Work and Repository patterns.
1. Experience with the Microsoft Office .NET interop libraries, Microsoft Word API and Open Office XML.
2. Experience with Azure DevOps and Git.
3. Familiarity with Azure function apps and storage accounts.
Ability to Obtain nv1 clearance