AWS Cloud Engineer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, February 6, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Attorney-General’s Department is seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced senior AWS cloud engineer to assist in improvements to our AWS platform and a number of high priority initiatives. The selected candidate will be required to lead design, build and configuration in line with the enterprise approach.
- The right attitude is paramount to successful outcomes. You are someone that enjoys working in a tight-knit project team. You communicate well, share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do and flexible approach, and recognise the importance of following Department processes and documentation requirements.
- Can demonstrate experience in designing, implementing, documenting and supporting AWS Platforms and solutions including indicatively IaC, logging, monitoring, account management, IAM, service provision, SCP etc. as per the Summary of work defined.
- Experience in developing and reviewing architecture documentation for cloud based solutions, writing Standard Operation Procedures and support documentation while ensuring knowledge transfer to team members.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud security approaches and best practice.
- Familiarity with working in an agile delivery environment
- An understanding of networking in an AWS cloud environment.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
The department may extend for period or periods up to 31 December 2022.