Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to join the ACCC’s Working Smarter Program team as a Benefits Manager. We are looking for a driven and talented professional who is an exemplary communicator, has a strong track record of achieving results, who can quickly build effective working relationships, help deliver change across a range of different initiatives and respond well to emerging priorities.
- Demonstrated benefits management and risk management experience within complex and highly integrated delivery programs.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing benefit management frameworks, benefit management practices, benefit profiles, realisation plans and associated metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate program level benefits and associated metrics to support executive and ministerial narratives.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with teams to provide assurance of risks, issues, costs and dependencies associated with benefits.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching staff in the benefits management process. Knowledge of risk and issue management principles and an understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles.
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office to support broader functions as required, including governance, risks and issues, and reporting.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension option