Jobs/BGM Support Analyst
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$30 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources is seeking an experienced BGM Support Analyst to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
- Investigate and analyse escalated support tasks (Level 2 and 3), taking appropriate action to reach resolution, including via creating or updating configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM as required.
- Provide timely, accurate and plain English support, using problem solving skills and judgement to triage and resolve incidents, following or developing knowledge base articles.
- Work collaboratively with, and assist with appropriate upskilling of, Grants program delivery areas, the Level 1 Support team, and more senior technical staff as required.
- Keep up-to-date on new functionality and participate in testing of upgrades, patches or other changes across the platform.
- Use departmental service management tools including Microsoft DevOps to manage tasks.
- Undertake other duties as directed by the Manager.
- Demonstrated experience in creating or updating configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities, while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Demonstrated strong communication and collaboration skills; ability to interact with stakeholders with multiple perspectives and technical skills.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving agile environment.
- Delivery and management of grants and services would be an advantage.
Must have current baseline clearance
upto 2 x 12 months
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate