Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Information Services Branch (ISB) of Treasury is seeking the services experienced Data and Business Analysts to help deliver strategic business transformation. The successful candidate will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of service delivery functions and processes and be able to apply industry standard business analysis processes, tools and methodologies.
The candidate(s) will adapt quickly to the Treasury environment and add value to ISD as a service provider by engaging with business users and colleagues and delivering a range of high quality work artefacts.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and existing business outputs to inform and develop information architectures, data schemas and data dictionaries to achieve business outcomes
- Proven experience in developing information architectures and incorporating information capture into business processes to answer complex business and policy questions
- Lead workshops and engagements with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements, rules and acceptance criteria
- Undertake Interpretation and translation of business requirements into viable business solutions;
- Experience leading business analysis using Agile Scrum and Kanban methodology.
- Excellent documentation and estimation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships.
- Strong team collaboration and working relationship skills.
- Must have a baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate