Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Information Services Branch (ISB) of Treasury is seeking the services experienced Data and Business Analysts to help deliver strategic business transformation. The successful candidate will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of service delivery functions and processes and be able to apply industry standard business analysis processes, tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and existing business outputs to inform and develop information architectures, data schemas and data dictionaries to achieve business outcomes
- Proven experience in developing information architectures and incorporating information capture into business processes to answer complex business and policy questions
- Lead workshops and engagements with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements, rules and acceptance criteria
- Undertake Interpretation and translation of business requirements into viable business solutions;
- Experience leading business analysis using Agile Scrum and Kanban methodology.
- Excellent documentation and estimation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships.
- Strong team collaboration and working relationship skills.
- Must have a baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options