Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeks experienced Business Analysts to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. T
his role represents an exciting opportunity for Business Analyst to join a multidisciplinary team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop high quality requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Give details of the most technical project you were on, and what was your role? What was the outcome? Also give specific details of any Infrastructure Technology toolsets and platform solutions you have managed / delivered.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for a. Canberra Only, b. North Ryde Only, c. Both locations
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate