Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Australian Trade and Investment Commission
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory,New South Wales,Western Australia,Victoria,South Australia,Offsite,Queensland,Northern Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
As a leading ‘digital first’ agency, Austrade is building a suite of innovative digital services to help our Australian and international clients connect, develop business opportunities and contribute to Australia’s economic growth and prosperity. We are looking for two talented digital business analyst who can bring their unique skills and experience to the organisation to work on a range of digital projects aimed at enhancing internal and external client experience. Ideally, you are client focussed, with extensive experience working with a range of stakeholders to help ensure that solutions are built to requirements that not only meets user needs but exceeds them.
1. Extensive experience working as a Digital Business Analyst in a medium to large scale organisation
2. Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in business analysis, process mapping, user stories, use cases, data migration source to target mapping
3. Demonstrated human centred/service design approach to gathering requirements.
4. Exceptional written and oral communication and relationship management capabilities.
5. Experience working in a collaborative team environment, especially within Agile multi-disciplinary teams.
6. Experience leading workshops with stakeholders, synthesizing output and writing product backlog items
1. Experience in the following areas is desirable:
• Use of digital tools for prototyping - Miro
• Azure DevOps
• MS Dynamics CRM or other CRM solutions
• SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
• Office 365 – MS Teams and MS Planner.
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate