Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The department is seeking a suitably experienced technical business analyst to work on a variety of web platform projects. As a business advocate, you will collaborate with business partners, technology partners and suppliers. In addition, you will support the business by developing and coordinating requirements to inform feature sets that will drive the desired business outcomes to ensure effective delivery. You will also be contributing to sprint and agile delivery. The ideal candidate will have experience with web services and APIs, data driven solutions, and agile working arrangements. We have a fast-paced working environment, highly developed written and verbal communication skills are mandatory for the role.
1. [Note to sellers - respond with 'as per résumé where it adequately addresses the criterion]
2. Ability to investigate technical and business problems, elicit and document requirements for solutions to meet business and customer needs.
3. Ability to investigate technical and business problems, produce and document requirements for solutions to meet business and customer needs. Ability to lead and influence stakeholders to determine solution outcomes. Ability to use both subjective and objective data when forming recommendations.
4. Ability to lead and manage development vendors to achieve outcomes.
5. Understanding of risk management and issues management processes. Experience or understanding with Change Management and Release Management process within the context of a large Federal Government department. Experience with JIRA and agile development and project management GIT and code source repositories experience or understanding.
Not Applicable for this opportunity
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance
12 months x 2 (optional)