Business Application Support Officer – vFire Specialist
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, August 9, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
PLEASE NOTE: Previous Applicants for Opportunity 14788 Need Not Apply - (AGD-ICT-RFQ- Business Application Support Officer – vFire Specialist)
The department requires a vFire Specialist with:
•Experience administering and maintaining vFire or Alemba Service Manager (ASM)
•Experience building and maintaining forms and workflows in vFire
•Liaising with stakeholders on application support issues, problem resolution and assistance ensuring jobs are actioned in a timely manner.
•Liaising with stakeholders on application support issues, problem resolution and assistance ensuring jobs are actioned in a timely manner
•Continue to build and maintain positive working relationships with the team, other work areas and clients demonstrating a supportive and cooperative approach
•Create and maintain SOP and operational documentation for all capabilities
•Be responsive and adjust priorities based on the needs of stakeholders where appropriate
•Collaborate with multiple areas of the department to ensure that the desired outcomes are identified, analysed, understood and achieved.
•Produce quality work and provide quality outcomes by managing appropriate expectations with stakeholders. Complete tasks that will broaden skills to help achieve these outcomes while being aware of risks and escalating issues appropriately.
•Manage and/or provide induction and “on the job” training for other staff as required including the cross skilling of self and others.
1. Demonstrated experience in managing and administering vFire systems including user support, problem resolution and troubleshooting technical issues.
2. Demonstrated experience in providing high levels of customer service and creating positive working relationships with clients and teams.
3. Liaising with stakeholders on application support issues, problem resolution and assistance ensuring jobs are actioned in a timely manner.
4. Demonstrated experience in providing training or skills transfer to others for vFire systems.
5. Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining documentation including standard operating procedures (SOPs).
6. Demonstrated experience in managing and prioritising workloads so that stakeholder expectations are managed appropriately.
Not Applicable for this opportunity
Must Have current negative vetting level 1 clearancecurrent nv1 clearance
The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.