Jobs/Business Change Manager - ANU21-ITS035
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Australian National University
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
• Change Manager to work with Information Technology Services (ITS) Division and stakeholders to deliver effective and enduring change required as part of the ITS Digital Tomorrow Program.
• The ITS Digital Tomorrow Program will make sure that the University’s technology platforms and services are reliable, resilient and meet the current and future needs of ANU staff and students. The program includes components of:
• Culture and communications
• Technology and systems
• Operations and services
• Planning for the future
• The Business Change Manager will:
• Define, plan and manage the change strategy and plan associated with the program and its projects;
• Work with the projects within the program to ensure that the associated change is delivered to a professional standard and in accordance with the program requirements;
• Work closely with the Program Manager to ensure effective delivery of the program.
• The Business Change Manager will have:
• Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality, successful, transformation programs using contemporary change management approaches and methodologies;
• Strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to build positive partnerships with sponsors, key stakeholders, and business owners, set direction and approach, and resolve conflict.
• Ability to take a ‘hands on’ approach to deliver quality outputs and outcomes.
• Experience incorporating business change management into program and project delivery and service management.
• Ability to quickly understand business and stakeholders and establish effective mechanisms to engage stakeholders and create a positive change experience.
• Ability to demonstrate the value delivered by a comprehensive change management approach.
1. Demonstrated experience in delivering the change component of high quality, successful, transformation programs using contemporary change management approaches and methodologies.
2. Ability to demonstrate the value delivered by a comprehensive change management approach and support development of internal change management capability.
1. Previous experience in university sector
2. Certification and/or experience with ProSci Change Management Methodology
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance
48 weeks (10 months)
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate