Jobs/Cisco Collaboration / Voice Administration Specialist
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$60 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking an experience Cisco support manager
The successful candidate is required to:
- Level 3 support of the department’s Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IM & Presence and Cisco Jabber.
- Administer and provide solutions for the Cisco Unified Communications systems above, including Expressways, Cisco Smart Licensing, UCS, RTMT, CAR and related diagnostic tools.
- Undertake diagnosis and problem resolution in relation to Cisco Contact Centre Express and Cisco Unified Communications.
- Consult, design and deploy maintenance tasks, such as application patching, and version upgrades
- Liaise effectively with internal clients at all levels.
- Provide reports and advice to managers
- Manage and deliver on competing priorities within tight timeframes.
- Collaborative and share knowledge, working as a team with other voice team members, particularly in the resolution of technical issues and planning.
- Keep abreast of daily monitoring and health check tasks to ensure the availability of the department’s voice and contact centre services.
- Cisco Unified Communications Solution Architecture and Administrator skills
- Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express Administrator and Script skills
- Cisco voice, contact centre, Jabber, Unity Troubleshooting skills
- Technical documentation and major system upgrade planning and implementation
- Communications and stakeholder management skills
- Applications development experience using Cisco Unified Communications APIs and/or integration to achieve SQL or customised reporting, Omni-channel integrations
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate