Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The department is seeking highly skilled and motivated Gen developers to work in our software development teams. The specialist will work within a team as a Gen Developer in an enterprise application development environment to analyse, code and maintain software.
The specialist will work in an agile way within a small multidisciplinary team under the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) as a software developer.
- Ability to design and implement software solutions using one or more of the following technologies/tools:
- CA GEN;
- IET GuardIEn.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Knowledge of Employment Systems
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two option periods of twelve months each:
- a. 1 Jul 2021 to 30 Jun 2022,
- b.1 Jul 2022 to 30 Jun 2023
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate