Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Australian Maritime Safety Authority
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
AMSA is seeking an experienced Data Analyst/Programmer with C# .NET and SQL skills, to support delivery of ICT projects. The candidate should preferably have experience with Oracle data sources, Rest API's and commercial ESB's. Reporting to the Project Manager and Technical Lead, the candidate will work with a small team of IT resources and business subject matter experts.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience working as a Data Analyst/Programmer using C# .NET and SQL technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with heavily data centric applications and/or in the development of data migrations;
- Demonstrated experience and skills in identifying 'as is' and 'to be' system and data requirements
- Experience with Oracle data sources, Rest API's and commercial ESB's
- Demonstrated experience with strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Strong engagement skills and ability to act as the technical SME while communicating with the project team, vendor, business and SME's to define the needs based on an understanding of business, information and technical constraints;
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures
- Demonstrated ability to understand various data extracts, and the ability to transform and join together for a successful data loads as part of data migration
- Ability to use various methods to analyse and query data under limited direction
Must have current baseline clearance
Option to extend by 12 months at AMSA’s sole discretion subject to budget and performance review.
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate