Jobs/Data and Technology Executive Manager
Agency / Department
Workplace Gender Equality Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$60 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
* Applicants please note this is an APS non ongoing role with 15.4% super
Our Agency is seeking a leader to take on the newly created position of Data and Technology Executive Manager. Reporting to the Director of the Agency this role will drive the delivery of the Agency’s new reporting and data management platform, which includes implementing product enhancements and supporting the delivery of expanded or new programs aligned with the Agency’s strategy.
You will lead your team through change and transformation of services and work in close collaboration with the Executive Management team to ensure alignment. Our new platform is the key driver for our success over the next 3 years, enabling the Agency to deliver on its the overall data and technology strategy.
- Exceptional understanding and previous experience with software development, deployment and performance monitoring process in a rapid, agile environment
- Extensive understanding and previous experience in data management and the analysis process
- Sound understanding of managing a customer relations team within a regulatory environment
- Previous experience in providing continuous strategically aligned improvement of technology for end user and organisational needs
- Capability to evaluate ongoing project performance and identify critical success factors. Instigate continuous improvement activities and respond flexibly to changing demands. Utilise previous experience in business development, vendor and contract management
- Demonstrate leadership skills, through the ability to guide, mentor and develop teams focussed on providing service and achieving organisational outcomes. Listen and reflect to ensure own understanding of others feedback
- Confidently present messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner. Translate information for others using appropriate, unambiguous language and convey information to ensure clarity and elicit collaboration
- Demonstrate a principled approach to the APS Values and Code of Conduct, acting professionally at all times. Baseline Security clearance or the ability to obtain clearance (this includes being an Australian Citizen).
- Previous experience in developing new and evolving approaches to evaluate and increase the impact of protective security and privacy strategies and communicate the results both internally and externally.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate