Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
New South Wales
- Work closely with the product manager to plan how to deliver the service and products and help remove blockers to progress
- Ensure the team works in an agile way and builds a user-centred service
- Reduce risk by regularly releasing and improving parts of the service and iterate frequently to meet user needs
- Monitor team delivery including development and execution of project delivery plan
Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business and project outcomes including priorities
- Establish and maintain operational methods, procedures in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop and contribute to project documentation including but not limited to project plan, developing procedures, exception and estimation reports and managing up / escalation of risks and issues of the product.
- Conduct procurement activities to support product and wider organisational requirements
- Run daily stand up, weekly team meetings and regular Agile ceremonies
- Ensure that the product backlog is up to date
- The role may be required undertake operational requirements as required by the Product Manager.
- Extensive knowledge and working experience of Agile product development, particularly Jira
- Extensive experience as a successful delivery manager
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level advisory to product manager, to inform and achieve product roadmap development and delivery outcomes and meet user needs.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve delivery goals, synthesise user feedback and prioritise competing roadmap deliverables and user requirements against team workflows.
- Experience working effectively in a multidisciplinary team
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate