Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
- Ability to obtain BASELINE security clearance
- Extensive experience in a Scrum Master or similar role, as well as on a content team specialising in digital content development, testing and delivery. Demonstrated experience in coaching teams to increased agile maturity.
- Experience in developing new product and service offerings in response to user needs and pain points.
- Demonstrated experience in building a collaborative team environment with a focus on problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussion and decision making.
- Experience in creating productive working relationships in projects with a large and diverse range of stakeholders, including recognised subject matter experts. Experience in working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, with the ability to change priorities in response to user and business needs.
- Agile certification such as Scrum Master.
- Experience in other agile frameworks such as Kanban.
- Experience in implementing the Service Design and Delivery Process.
- Knowledge of the principles of content design
- Knowledge of the digital Australian Government Style Manual, and/or familiarity with the requirements of a comprehensive and contemporary style manual.
- Skills in Jira and GovCMS, or the ability to acquire these.
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate