Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, March 8, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The DTA has a requirement in the Digital Identity and myGov division for an experienced Delivery Manager to oversee projects / products under limited direction. The Delivery Manager will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent delivery management skills. T
he Delivery Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the Program Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital project and service. They will work with the Project Lead to ensure the successful delivery of the project within the Program. The role is responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes and to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings.
- Be highly motivated with over three years' experience in comparable government Delivery Management roles, with extensive knowledge and working experience of Scaled Agile Framework in a complex environment.
- Demonstrate ability to consistently engage with a wide range of external stakeholders, including technical and business areas.
- Experience in leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve an agreed position and prioritise deliverables.
- Experience in creating productive working relationships within a program with a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Experience in agile coaching with excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussions and decision making.
- Scrum Master activities such as backlog refinement and Scrum Events and expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level advisory to product managers, to inform and achieve product roadmap development and delivery outcomes and meet user needs.
- Experience working on projects which fall under a larger program and portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve delivery goals, synthesise user feedback and prioritise competing roadmap deliverables and user requirements against team workflows.
- Experience working effectively in, and leading, a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in Whole of Government Programs that run across multiple Government agencies.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option