Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Information Services Division (ISD) of Treasury is seeking the services of an experienced DevOps Engineer to help deliver strategic business transformations throughout the 20/21 Financial Year.
The successful candidate(s) will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of DevOps functions and processes and be able to provision, configure and support Azure DevOps Services and Server across multiple environments both on-premises and cloud-based. The candidate(s) will adapt quickly to the Treasury environment and add value to ISD as a service provider by engaging with users and colleagues and delivering a range of high quality work artefacts.
1. Demonstrated experience in working with development teams on a wide range of projects including web based and distributed applications.
2. Experience with Azure DevOps services including: – Developing and implementing instrumentation processes
- Developing and implementing security and compliance processes including source code compliance processes.
- Developing and implementing source control processes.
- Developing and implementing continuous integration, delivery and release management processes.
3. Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to distil requirements and re-engineer processes
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships.
Must have current baseline clearance
Up to 2 x 6 months
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate