Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Information Services Division (ISD) of Treasury is seeking the services of an experienced DevOps Engineer to help deliver strategic business transformations throughout the 20/21 Financial Year.
1. Demonstrated experience in working with development teams on a wide range of projects including web based and distributed applications.
2. Experience with Azure DevOps services including: – Developing and implementing instrumentation processes
- Developing and implementing security and compliance processes including source code compliance processes.
- Developing and implementing source control processes.
- Developing and implementing continuous integration, delivery and release management processes.
3. Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to distil requirements and re-engineer processes
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships.
Must have current baseline clearance
Up to 2 x 6 months