Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Geoscience Australia is seeking an experienced Drupal Developer to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
- Implement new Drupal 8 features e.g. Case Studies in the Content Management Interface (CMI)
- Implement Drupal security patches to ensure system integrity
- Maintain / enhance the continuous deployment pipeline on AWS for CMI
- Support, monitor and continually develop and improve tools, software and services that comprise NEMO’s operational environments to simplify and enhance data management, provision of data services, and operations within AWS;
- Develop and/or provide input to information support materials such as ‘how to guides’.
- Help facilitate the continuation and expansion of operations and services; and continuously improve and optimise policies, processes and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work proficiently in a Linux-based environment and in a range of computing platforms including AWS (e.g. ElasticBeanStalk).
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and operate effectively in a small team environment that has significant and diverse demands on their time.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in modern software development practices such as Dev-Ops and Agile.
- Strong understanding of software architecture patterns and team development tools and practices.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
3 months or to the maximum value of the contract
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate