Jobs/Dynamics 365/C# Full-Stack Developers
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Corporate and Digital Division of DISER is an integral part of the delivery of government services to Australian Business. The Division provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department. Both the Grants Platform Team and the Product Delivery Services section are seeking Dynamics 365/C# Full-Stack Developers.
The Grants Platform team is responsible for the ongoing development of updates and enhancements to the cloud-hosted Business Grant Management system, built upon Dot Net and Dynamics 365 platform.
The Product Delivery Services section is responsible for the development and support of systems and products for the Department and Government as a whole. The section is currently focused on:
• Completing the development of the Payment Times Reporting System to provide ongoing support to the Payment Time Report Scheme.
• Modernising the Commercial Building Disclosure system to allow the Commercial Building Disclosure team to undertake their regulatory function.
• Ongoing support and BAU activities for VANguard, ABLIS and BRS. As part of the role the developer will undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure scalability into the future; while complying with DIIS and industry principles, standards and best practice. Specifically, they will be required to:
• Develop cloud-based digital services using the full stack of Azure and Dynamics 365 suite of technologies
• Reflect system designs in architecture documents
• Use sound experience to provide assessments of user & stakeholder requirements
• Ensure that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed
• Be a team player in a cross-functional team of an agile structure - including a product owner, scrum master, business analysts, UI developers, architect, and testers
• Communicate with ease with various stakeholders and able to adjust your communication style to suit the audience The successful applicant must have relevant work experience and a range of technical skills. The following would be well regarded:
• Strong experience developing full-stack customer-facing portals
• Strong experience building highly available enterprise systems
• Strong experience in developing solutions for Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM)
• Experience integrating systems using the Azure stack of technologies
• Experience in developing tools, scripts, and software to support the application development lifecycle
• Sound knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions
• Experience at coaching and mentoring staff
1. Strong experience developing customer facing portals delivering highly available enterprise applications
2. Experience delivering integrated solutions upon the Azure stack and the Dynamics 365 platform suite
3. Sound knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions
4. The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.
1. Experience in using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, and building tools, for automating the development and deployment of solutions
2. Experience at coaching and mentoring staff
3. Producing documentation in support of the agile software development lifecycle
Must Have current baseline clearance
2 x 12 months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate