Jobs/Dynamics CRM Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is seeking the services of a skilled Dynamics CRM developer who has extensive experience working on projects delivered using the Agile methodology.
- Must have extensive experience in:
- MS Dynamics CRM 365, including plugins and custom workflows
- CRM custom reporting and view customisation.
- Experience in integrating MS Dynamics CRM 365 application with ASP.Net web applications and web services.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment especially within multi-disciplinary teams. You share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do attitude and a flexible approach.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Team Foundation server (TFS) or Azure Dev Ops for build and deployment work.
Must have a current NV1 clearance
Extension options through through June 2023
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate