EL2 Product Manager
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Friday, March 13, 2020
New South Wales
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$140 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- The candidate must be an Australian citizen.
- Current Commonwealth Government baseline security clearance is an advantage, otherwise they must have the ability to obtain one.
- Significant experience (2+ years) as a Product Manager/Product Owner.
- Experience working in Agile teams (e.g. Scrum teams).
- Deep understanding of Agile/Lean methodologies and principles of HCD.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open-minded and flexible disposition.
- Demonstrated Agile mindset.
- Product Owner Certification (e.g. IC Agile, Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org).
- In-depth knowledge of Australian and international technology sectors.
- In-depth knowledge of the challenges faced by 'born globals' and scale-up companies.
- Familiarity with the Digital Transformation Agency’s Digital Service Standard.